Bedroom Mirror – How to Choose the Right One?
One of the most necessary items in the interior is undoubtedly a mirror placed in the bedroom. It can add stylish originality and visually expand space possessing an interesting form and various designs. With the help of a reflective surface, additional sunlight enters the room making it cozier and lighter. Oval mirrors will optically increase space and add intimacy. LAComfy furniture store has an attractive offer of bedroom mirrors - large, small, long, wall, white and others.
Features of Use
The bedroom is primarily intended for sleeping and resting, however, it has become a multifunctional room in the modern times. Being a room for placing a sleeping bed and furniture for storing things and clothes, it is impossible to imagine the interior of the bedroom without a triple or wall mirror.
Designers actively use decorative characteristics of this accessory, which is carried out in various sizes and shapes, both framed and frameless. In addition, mirror surfaces visually push apart the walls of a small bedroom making it more spacious and lighter. To properly choose an appropriate mirror, it is worth following these recommendations from LAComfy experts:
- Small bedroom mirrors with geometric reflecting canvas without a frame perfectly fit any bedroom interior;
- Full height mirror in the bedroom should be placed 10-15 cm higher than the size of the person looking at it;
- The oval mirror is the classic of the genre, as it will create a cozy and relaxed atmosphere;
- Bedroom mirrors with fantasy fringing in Art Deco style are suitable for avant-garde bedrooms, as well as decorated in a minimalist and hi-tech style. Though, when placed in a usual bedroom, this element looks like a bright spot.
Types of Mirrors for Bedroom
Today, manufacturers produce several varieties of mirrors for various spaces:
- Floor types. They are offered in large sizes without and with framing, with and without stands, with a patterned or direct frame decor along with the edges of the accessory, in an openwork wooden frame, plastic or ebonite framing. A psyche is an option on the hinges, allowing you to change the angle of inclination of the mirror surface.
- Bedroom wall mirrors variations. This is the most common and convenient type perfectly fitting the interior of any style. This is mostly because of having much more opportunities to place them than the one installed on the floor. In addition, reflecting accessories firmly fixed on the wall will not take up much space. Also, this allows extending their operational lifetime because no one can remove and carry them away, and small children, dogs or cats do not overturn the wall mirror.
- Mirrors with shelves are a real deal for a small or narrow bedroom, where it is problematic to accommodate the desired furniture or long mirrors for bedroom. The shelves will make up for the lack of bedside tables, and the shiny surface will push the limits of the walls. They are usually made from different materials: glass, wood, veneered particle board, or plastic. And their forms, in addition to rectangular or square, can be represented by bizarre fantasy outlines.
- Mirrors with illumination are an innovation, taken on board by avant-garde representatives of dwellers who create the interior. This option allows you to use less additional lighting and save on the purchase of expensive fixtures.
- Corner mirrors, as well as large white bedroom mirrors, can be placed in spacious bedrooms, where the opposite corner is occupied by the same version of the cabinet with blind doors. An ellipsoidal, beautifully framed mirror will be the best choice in the interior of the bedroom.
The process of determining the most suitable model for you can be somewhat difficult requiring qualified assistance which can be provided by professionals at LAComfy.